This is just a mental note.
If you want to develop Qt Applications using XCode, this is the quickest way to achieve it:
- Create a new project with QtCreator
- Inside your new project folder create an XCode project scaffolder with:
qmake -spec macx-xcode *project-name*.pro
(change project-name accordingly).
- Open the .xcodeproj with XCode 3, or XCode 4 will crash
- Once opened, build it (is not important the build result, it may even fail)
- Open the project with XCode 4: Since you opened with XCode 3 before, now is compatible with Xcode 4 as well
- Code, Compile, Build as usually
- If you have to change the *.pro file, modify it within QtCreator, the repeat passages 2 – 6.
Now the best way to code, but it works.